2019 Kohler Engine XT650
Call for Price
No choking. No priming. No kidding.
On XT Series™ engines for walk-behind mowers, professional-grade features come standard. You get smooth, reliable starts and lawns that look great with every cut.
- Just pull and go - with Smart-Choke™ technology, there's no choking, no priming, no flooded engine
- Enjoy effortless, no-prime starts thanks to our Smart-Choke™ and Easy-Pull™ technology
- Easy pours and less spilling with Accu-Fill® fuel tank's 45% larger angled fuel neck
- Consistent-Cut™ technology maintains engine speed for a cleaner turf cut, even in tough mowing conditions
- Lightweight design
- Engine type: Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Model: XT650
- Displacement (cc): 9.1 (149)
- Bore in (mm): 2.6 (65)
- Stroke in (mm): 1.8 (45)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 6.5 (8.8)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 23.8 (10.8)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 0.625 (0.59)
- Lubrication: Splash
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 14.4 x 14 x 10.5
- Backpressure Limit: 40
- Certified Power ft lbs (Nm): 6.1 (8.3)
- Certified RPM: 2800
- Engine Type: Consumer
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.6 in. (65mm) x 1.8 in. (45mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 6.1 hp (8.3 kW)
- 6.5 ft.lb. (8.8 Nm)
- 14.4 in.
- 14 in.
- 10.5 in.
- 23.8 lb. (10.8 kg)