2018 Makita UC4051A
Call for Price
16" Electric Chain Saw
The Makita 16" Electric Chain Saw (model UC4051A) is engineered for fast cutting, efficient operation and easy maintenance, without the hassle of gas. The UC4051A has a chain speed of 2,900 FPM for efficient cutting and trimming. The motor has a built-in current limiter which is engineered to protect the motor from burnout by reducing power when the saw is overloaded, and an electric chain brake for maximum productivity. Additional features include an automatic chain oiler for heavy continuous cutting, and a large oil reservoir with view window that allows the operator to easily check the oil level. For increased comfort, the chain saw has ergonomic rubberized grip handles, and a large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups.
- Chain Speed: 2,900 FPM
- Guide Bar Length: 16 in.
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Chain Gauge: .050 in.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 6.8 oz.
- Overall Length: 19-7/8 in.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 12.3 lb.
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 15.7 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-660815
- "Tool-less" blade and chain adjustments for convenient operation and easy maintenance
- Rubberized grip handles are ergonomically designed for comfort
- Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups
- Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burnout by reducing power to motor when saw is overloaded
- Large oil reservoir with view window allows operator to check bar oil level
- Automatic chain oiler for heavy continuous cutting
- Electric chain brake for maximum productivity
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance
- Soft start for smooth start-ups
- Current limiter helps protect motor from damage caused by heat
- (1) 16" Saw Chain, 3/8"-.050" (196208-3)
- (1) 16" Guide Bar, 3/8"-.050" (442-040-661)
- (1) 18" Chain Cover (952-010-640)
- 12.3 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 16 in.