2018 Makita EA5001PREG
Call for Price
18" 50 cc Chain Saw
The Makita 18" 50cc Chain Saw (EA5001PREG) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. It also features a heated handle for increased comfort in cold conditions. The 50cc engine delivers 3.9 HP, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. The Touch & Stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 3.1 cu.in. (50 cc)
- Power Rating: 3.9 HP/2.9 kW
- Max. Engine Speed: 13,800 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar: 18 in.
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Chain Gauge: .050 in.
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.9 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 9.1 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 11.9 lb.
- User Type: Professional
- Chain Saw Feature: Heated handle
- Chain Saw Configuration: Bar/chain in box
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Chain Selection: 3/8 x .050
- Shipping Weight: 18.4 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-394734
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 11.9 lbs.)
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- Heated handle for improved operator comfort in cold weather conditions
- 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Large dual spike bar for increased productivity
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Advanced Vibration Dampening System engineered to reduce vibration
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication for efficient operation
- Reversible sprocket nose bar with oil retaining feature for improved bar and chain lubrication
- Floating rim sprocket for easy maintenance and improved chain life
- (1) 18" Guide Bar, 3/8"-.050" (443-045-661)
- (1) 18" Saw Chain, 3/8"-.050" (523-102-064)
- (1) 20" Chain Cover (952-020-650)
- 3.1 cu.in. (50 cc)
- Horse Power
- 3.9 hp (2.9 kW)
- 11.9 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 18 in.