Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Makita MAC5501G
5.5 HP* Big Bore™ Gas Air Compressor
Compressors are workhorse tools on the job site, and Makita compressors are contractor favorites for their faster recovery time, lower noise, longer tool life, and consistent job site performance. The 5.5 HP Big Bore™ Gas Air Compressor (MAC5501G) has a powerful Honda GX160 4-stroke engine for increased performance and superior reliability, with a “V" Twin style pump that runs cooler and provides up to 12.5 CFM at 100 PSI for faster recovery. Cast iron pump with Big Bore™ cylinder and piston is engineered to provide durability and faster recovery time for improved performance. And Unlike other Gas Compressors, the gauges and couplers on the MAC5501G are built into the base of the motor and pump for additional protection and added durability.
- Maximum Horsepower: 5-1/2 HP
- Running Horsepower: 5.5 HP
- Tank: 10 gal.
- Performance (40 PSI): 14 CFM
- Performance (90 PSI): 12.5 CFM
- Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
- Overall Length: 46 in.
- Net Weight: 192 lb.
- Pump: Oil lubricated
- Gas or electric: Gas
- Shipping Weight: 233 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-685634
- Powerful Honda GX160 4-stroke engine for increased performance and superior reliability
- 10-gallon twin tanks provide air supply to multiple nailers
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore™ cylinder and piston is engineered to provide durability and faster recovery time for improved performance
- Industrial-grade recoil starter with ergonomic grip and recoil rope design for faster, easier starts
- Automatic idle control engineered to reduce gas consumption and service life
- 10" non-flat tire for easier job site portability
- Large automotive style industrial air filters for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Convenient oil drain valve at the front of the pump for easier access
- Integrated control panel with oversized pressure gauges for easier visibility of tank and hose pressure
- Lever-handle ball valve tank drain improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance and air tank release
- Anti-vibration rubberized feet for less vibration and reduced “crawling" during use
- Stainless steel braided discharge hose for increased corrosion resistance and durability
- Fully enclosed belt drive with large fly-wheel for more efficient cooling of the pump
- Low profile design for easier transport and storage
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Ideal for framers, roofers, siding installation, decking, fencing, farming, general contractors, rental industry and more
- Two universal brass couplers for increased durability and reduced corrosion
- *Maximum horsepower
- (2) 1/4" Universal Quick Coupler, Male (447013-E)
- 135 PSI
- Compressor Type
- Tank Capacity
- 10 gal.
- 46 in.
- 192 lb.