Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Makita EK6101
14" 61 cc Power Cutter
The 14" Power Cutter, model EK6101, is engineered for industrial performance but with less weight at only 19.6 lbs. The compact and efficient EK6101 is powered by a 61cc engine with a full 4.4 HP for the most demanding concrete cutting applications. It's engineered to start easier and vibrate less. It also has innovative features like Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) that recovers up to 75% of unburned fuel to reduce fuel consumption, and a cyclonic air intake that discards larger debris for increased air filter life - and less maintenance. The compact and efficient EK6101 is an ideal cutting solution for metal decking, angle iron, i-beams, cast iron pipe, brick/masonry, stone/concrete blocks, railroad rails, road curbs, and asphalt. Blade sold separately.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 3.7 cu.in. (61 cc)
- Engine (max power): 4.4 HP/3.2 kW
- No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed: 9,850 / 4,400 RPM
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 23.6 oz.
- Arbor w/ Adaptor: 20mm/1 in. adaptor
- Max. Cutting Depth: 5-1/8 in.
- Dry Weight: 19.6 lb.
- User Type: Professional
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Wheel Diameter (in.): 14 in.
- Overall Length: 29-1/2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 23.8 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-390736
- Cyclonic air Intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90% of larger debris
- Start capacitor with start support function resulting in significantly less pull start force
- Smaller hub and drive wheel assembly increases maximum cutting depth to 5-1/8"
- Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) sends air flow through the transfer port to push the burned gases through the exhaust outlet recovering 75% of unburned fuel and reducing fuel consumption by 20%
- Larger surface inverted intake and filter system extends filter life and service intervals
- Sliding front engine mounts help absorb vibration by detaching when cutting pressure is applied
- Multi-ribbed, self tensioning belt is engineered to provide a more consistent transfer of power
- Lower noise at 97 dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- On-Off choke operation switch on a single lever with touch-stop function for operator convenience
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce overall weight
- Clear fuel tank window provides a convenient fuel level indicator
- Water supply kit with pressure control knob for more accurate flow rate adjustments
- Integrated wrench holder
- Vertical filler neck position for conventional refueling operation
- (1) Universal Wrench (941-719-140)
- (1) Torx Wrench (940-827-000)
- (1) Carburetor Screwdriver (944-340-001)
- (1) Adapter Ring (20mm to 1") (315-228-121)
- Engine Size
- 3.7 cu.in. (61 cc)
- Engine Type
- 2-stroke gas
- 4.4 hp (3.2 kW)
- Fuel Capacity
- 23.6 oz.
- 19.6 lb.
- Blade Size
- 14 in.